I’ve been a bit lazy during the last month and haven’t posted any new info on what’s happening with Rhapsody with James.
In short I’ve managed to do some work on it (mostly in the last 2 weeks) but december was a bit slow for the film. Mostly because I was a bit sick for the first two weeks and the last two weeks were mostly family/friends time with the holidays and all that.
But things are back on track. I’ve managed to pretty much finish the modeling. Below is the bathroom model. I’ve also added the concept sketch so you can see how things changed here and there and give you a hint of colors.